ARRIS / Motorola SURFboard SB5101U DOCSIS 2.0 Cable Modem - Retail Packaging description
Enjoy a super-fast broadband connection with a-Friendly Cable Modem.
Get more out of your time online and feel good about using a Green cable modem. Surf the Web and view pages quickly, download video with blazing speed and play online games faster than your opponents with this SURFboard cable modem. Up to 100 times faster than traditional dial-up. No dialing up – no phone line required. Easy-to-install and simple-to-use
Motorola SURFboard® SB5101U Cable Modem
Easy to Install, Activate, and Use.
High-Speed Internet is as Easy as 1,2,3
- Downstream data speeds up to 38 Mbps
- Upstream data speeds up to 30 Mbps
- Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) Ready - Next-generation Internet Protocol
- Front-panel status LEDs and user-friendly online diagnostics page for quick and easy troubleshooting
- Compatible with Windows, Macintosh and Unix systems
- Integrated DOCSIS 2.0 A-TDMA and S-CDMA technology; backwards compatible with existing DOCSIS 1.0 and 1.1 systems
- Remote configuration and monitoring from the headend using SNMP and TFTP
- Includes USB and Ethernet cables, power adapter and installation CD-ROM
- Note: Ask your cable company if they support DOCSIS cable modems. DOCSIS (Data Over Cable Service Interface Specification) is the industry standard for cable-based Internet access service.
- 2-year limited warranty
What’s in the Box
Inside the Box - Motorola SB5101U SURFboard Cable Modem,Installation CD-ROM with USB drivers,Power,adapter,Ethernet cable,Quick Start Guide,Warranty card
User reviews for ARRIS / Motorola SURFboard SB5101U DOCSIS 2.0 Cable Modem - Retail Packaging -
ARRIS / Motorola SURFboard SB5101U DOCSIS 2.0 Cable Modem - Retail Packaging features
- Requires CABLE Internet Service, if not sure your provider is CABLE call them to confirm
- Compatible with ALL Major CABLE providers like Comcast, Cox, Charter, Time Warner, Mediacom, Bright House
- Internet download speeds up to 38 Mbps and upload speeds up to 30 Mbps based on your Cable provider service
- Front-panel LEDs indicate status and simplify troubleshooting
- 10/100 Ethernet port to connect with router or computer
- BROWN BOX models NOT VALID for this item, should report to Amazon immediately and RETURN to Seller
- Docsis 2.0 with backward compatibility with 1.x
- Good for basic streaming SD Video and multiple users.